St. Francis de Sales School in Aston announces kindergarten registration for the 2014-2015 school year will be held Feb. 9 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the cafeteria located in the lower level of the school at 39 New Road.
St. Francis de Sales School provides full-day kindergarten and also offers an aftercare program.
In order to register, parents or guardians must present the following information:
- Copy of birth certificate (kindergarteners must be 5 years old by Sept. 1);
- Copy of record of immunization (child’s name and birth date must be on record);
- Copy of baptismal certificate;
- Child’s social security number;
- Registration form and fee.
Registration forms can be downloaded or completed on the school’s website.
St. Francis de Sales School is also accepting registrations for incoming grades one through eight for the upcoming academic year. An open house is held every third Friday of the month from 9 to 10 a.m. for interested families.
Additional questions regarding registration can be directed to the principal, Maryrose Hall, at 610-459-0799.