Archbishop Ryan High School in Philadelphia recently announced achievements of school students who are active in the arts. They include:
* Erica Suarez, All Catholic Chorus;
* Isabella Montalvo, Daniel Turner, Jeffrey Durelli and Benjamin Kates, All Catholic Concert Band;
* Sarah Henry, Isabella Montalvo, Daniel Turner, Jeffrey Durelli and Benjamin Kates, All Catholic Orchestra;
* Clarissa Atkinson, first place winner for drawing in the Archdiocesan Student Art Exhibition;
* Kathy Nguyen, winner this year and last year of the Dad Vail Regatta Poster Contest;
* Ian Buchanan, Clarissa Atkinson and Jessica Schell, Bucks County Courier Times Reality Contest.
Also, Ryan school band members Daniel Turner and Jeffrey Durelli have earned Eagle Scout designation, and band member Connor McDonald is working to earn his Eagle Scout badge.
Win free tickets, help support CatholicPhilly.com
CatholicPhilly.com often partners with our region's top cultural venues. During this two-week period, you can benefit by our association with The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
Make a donation of any amount during this period and you will receive two general admission tickets to Philadelphia's premier educational museum -- that's a $60 value.
Use our secure credit card form by clicking the link below. That will enable us to contact you so we can send the tickets, which are valid to September 2018.
Your donation helps us to provide high-quality coverage of the local Catholic communities we primarily serve, while also distributing national and world news of interest to Catholics, plus the orthodox teachings of the Catholic faith. Your gift gift of $40, $50, $100, or more will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by credit card here: