Following the release of audited financial statements for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia’s Office for Financial Services in November, the archdiocese today released similar information for 15 more church organizations.
The new audited financial statements cover the the 2013-2014 fiscal year that ended June 30, 2014.
The entities include the following:
• Catholic Community Services
• Office of Catholic Education: Administration Account
• Office of Catholic Education: High Schools
• Office of Catholic Education: Schools of Special Education
• Catholic Human Services: Catholic Health Care Services
• Catholic Human Services: Nutritional Development Services
• Catholic Human Services: Catholic Social Services
• Catholic Human Services: Divine Providence Village
• Catholic Human Services: Don Guanella Village
• Catholic Human Services: St. Edmond’s Home for Crippled Children
• Catholic Human Services: St. Francis-St. Joseph Homes for Children
• Catholic Human Services: St. Gabriel’s System
• St. John Vianney Center
• The Philadelphia Theological Seminary of St. Charles Borromeo
• Office of Catholic Cemeteries
The statements were audited by the accounting firm Grant Thornton.
Help keep Catholic media free, support CatholicPhilly.com
You may have noticed “pay walls” greeting you when you visit the websites of newspapers and magazines, both large and small. These mechanisms allow you to read a few articles for free before you’ve got to pay an annual fee if you want to see more.
You won’t find a pay wall on CatholicPhilly.com because we’re more than a news organization. We’re informing, inspiring and forming readers in the Catholic faith every day through the news, features and commentaries that we post on this site and share across social media.
It costs money to provide high-quality coverage of the local Catholic communities we primarily serve, while also distributing national and world news of interest to Catholics, plus the orthodox teachings of the Catholic faith.
Help us in this mission by making a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Or by credit card here: