Theology on Tap Northeast announces its April schedule of events inviting young adults in their 20s and 30s to gather for an evening of casual eating, drinking and faith-related discussion Mondays at 7:30 p.m. at Gearo’s Grille, 1913 Welsh Road in Northeast Philadelphia.
* April 4: “The Bible Made Easy” with Sarah Christmyer, co-author of “The Bible Timeline” (Ascension Press);
* April 11: “Louis and Zelie Martin: Raising a Holy Family” with Maureen O’Riordan, founder and webmaster for the website ThereseofLisieux.org;
* April 18: “’Laudato Si’ and the City of Brotherly Love” with Dr. Maureen O’Connell, chair and associate professor of religion at La Salle University;
* April 25: “The Power of Redemptive Suffering” with Father Tom Viviano, parochial vicar at Holy Innocents Parish, Philadelphia.
Catholics and non-Catholics, drinkers and non-drinkers all are welcome.
Find Theology on Tap Northeast on Facebook for more information.
Help us keep you informed -- CatholicPhilly.com can't do it without youDuring CatholicPhilly.com's fall donation campaign, you have a way to help us deliver the kind of news you need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live. Every household's costs keep rising, and we're no different. We make sure your dollars in any amount go a long way toward continuing our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month. Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can -- a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Or by credit card here: