Following the release of audited financial statements for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia’s Office for Financial Services in November, the archdiocese today released similar information for 15 more church organizations.
The new audited financial statements cover the the 2013-2014 fiscal year that ended June 30, 2014.
The entities include the following:
• Catholic Community Services
• Office of Catholic Education: Administration Account
• Office of Catholic Education: High Schools
• Office of Catholic Education: Schools of Special Education
• Catholic Human Services: Catholic Health Care Services
• Catholic Human Services: Nutritional Development Services
• Catholic Human Services: Catholic Social Services
• Catholic Human Services: Divine Providence Village
• Catholic Human Services: Don Guanella Village
• Catholic Human Services: St. Edmond’s Home for Crippled Children
• Catholic Human Services: St. Francis-St. Joseph Homes for Children
• Catholic Human Services: St. Gabriel’s System
• St. John Vianney Center
• The Philadelphia Theological Seminary of St. Charles Borromeo
• Office of Catholic Cemeteries
The statements were audited by the accounting firm Grant Thornton.
Help us keep you informed -- CatholicPhilly.com can't do it without youDuring CatholicPhilly.com's fall donation campaign, you have a way to help us deliver the kind of news you need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live. Every household's costs keep rising, and we're no different. We make sure your dollars in any amount go a long way toward continuing our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month. Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can -- a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Or by credit card here: