Friends of the Seminary Fundraising Dinner
Drexelbrook Center, 4700 Drexelbrook Dr, Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Start Date and Time:
Friday, February 7th, 2020 at 6pm
End Date and Time
The Redemptoris Mater Seminary of Philadelphia would like to thank all our friends and benefactors for their support of our new seminary, and invite you to join us at our 4th Annual Friends of the Seminary Fundraising Dinner. This dinner will honor Msgr. Ralph Chieffo, Pastor of St. Mary Magdalen, Media, who has been an incredible help and support for our Seminary since the very beginning.
There are several ways you can help in our fundraising efforts:
- Purchase a ticket for the dinner at $150 each, or purchase a table of 10 for $1,200.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor or make a contribution you can afford; either a one time or ongoing monthly pledge.
- Purchase ad space in our day-of-event BOOKLET.
- Sponsor a Seminarian.
Please visit the seminary website at rmphiladelphia.org, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us for tickets at 267-201-2649.
Ticket URL (optional)
Help us keep you informed -- CatholicPhilly.com can't do it without youDuring CatholicPhilly.com's fall donation campaign, you have a way to help us deliver the kind of news you need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live. Every household's costs keep rising, and we're no different. We make sure your dollars in any amount go a long way toward continuing our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month. Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can -- a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Or by credit card here: