Friends of the Seminary Fundraising Dinner
Drexelbrook Center, 4700 Drexelbrook Dr, Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Start Date and Time:
Friday, February 7th, 2020 at 6pm
End Date and Time
The Redemptoris Mater Seminary of Philadelphia would like to thank all our friends and benefactors for their support of our new seminary, and invite you to join us at our 4th Annual Friends of the Seminary Fundraising Dinner. This dinner will honor Msgr. Ralph Chieffo, Pastor of St. Mary Magdalen, Media, who has been an incredible help and support for our Seminary since the very beginning.
There are several ways you can help in our fundraising efforts:
- Purchase a ticket for the dinner at $150 each, or purchase a table of 10 for $1,200.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor or make a contribution you can afford; either a one time or ongoing monthly pledge.
- Purchase ad space in our day-of-event BOOKLET.
- Sponsor a Seminarian.
Please visit the seminary website at rmphiladelphia.org, email us at email@example.com, or call us for tickets at 267-201-2649.
Ticket URL (optional)
Join the CatholicPhilly.com family
CatholicPhilly.com works to strengthen the connections between people, families and communities every day by delivering the news people need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live.
By your donation in any amount, you and hundreds of other people become part of our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month.
Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Won't you consider making a gift today?
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can ― a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community and sustain CatholicPhilly.com as your trusted news source. Thank you in advance!
Make your donation by credit card here:
Or make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PREVIOUS: Cathedral 40 Hours Eucharistic Devotion
NEXT: Pro-Life Educational Foundation’s Christmas Party
Share this story