Theology on Tap Northeast announces its April schedule of events inviting young adults in their 20s and 30s to gather for an evening of casual eating, drinking and faith-related discussion Mondays at 7:30 p.m. at Gearo’s Grille, 1913 Welsh Road in Northeast Philadelphia.
* April 4: “The Bible Made Easy” with Sarah Christmyer, co-author of “The Bible Timeline” (Ascension Press);
* April 11: “Louis and Zelie Martin: Raising a Holy Family” with Maureen O’Riordan, founder and webmaster for the website ThereseofLisieux.org;
* April 18: “’Laudato Si’ and the City of Brotherly Love” with Dr. Maureen O’Connell, chair and associate professor of religion at La Salle University;
* April 25: “The Power of Redemptive Suffering” with Father Tom Viviano, parochial vicar at Holy Innocents Parish, Philadelphia.
Catholics and non-Catholics, drinkers and non-drinkers all are welcome.
Find Theology on Tap Northeast on Facebook for more information.
In a time of crisis CatholicPhilly.com keeps the information flowing
During the current coronavirus crisis, you can help CatholicPhilly.com deliver the kind of news people need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live ― every day.
Budgets are tight at this time, and CatholicPhilly's is no different than those of most families. We make sure your donation in any amount will go a long way toward continuing our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month.
Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Won't you consider making a gift today?
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can ― a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by credit card here:
Or make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103