Time to Wine, Dine, and Shine: Lenten Young Adult Leadership Retreat
Shrine of the Miraculous Medal
Start Date and Time:
3/7/20 at 11:30 a.m.
End Date and Time
3/7/20 at 5:30 p.m.
When was the last time you stepped back, slowed down, and reconnected with God – and with yourself? Join us for a half-day retreat where you’ll be able to do those things and enjoy good conversation, food, drinks, and talks focused on you and your ministry as a young adult leader. You’ll learn how to identify your spiritual gifts and use them to glorify our Lord through your work and your daily life. Enjoy this day of renewal to help you on your spiritual and ministerial journey.
Presenter: Julie Burkey, D.Min., Adjunct Professor of Pastoral Theology at Seton Hall University, teaches the Theology of Work, Catholic Evangelization, and New Evangelization and Catechesis—all courses she’s created. She holds a master’s degree from Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology and has worked with the Institute for Christian Spirituality since its inception, creating the core program, Finding the Work You Love, followed by several other programs, including Careers in Church Ministry.
– Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
– Registration/Sign In: 11:30 a.m.
– Retreat Time: 12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (including 12:05 p.m. mass)
– Fee: $20 (includes alcoholic beverages, meal, and retreat
– Location: Upper and Lower Shrine, Miraculous Medal Shrine
– Address: 500 E. Chelten Ave., Philadelphia, PA, 19144
Ticket URL (optional)
Help us keep you informed -- CatholicPhilly.com can't do it without youDuring CatholicPhilly.com's fall donation campaign, you have a way to help us deliver the kind of news you need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live. Every household's costs keep rising, and we're no different. We make sure your dollars in any amount go a long way toward continuing our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month. Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can -- a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Or by credit card here: