Archbishop Ryan High School in Philadelphia recently announced achievements of school students who are active in the arts. They include:
* Erica Suarez, All Catholic Chorus;
* Isabella Montalvo, Daniel Turner, Jeffrey Durelli and Benjamin Kates, All Catholic Concert Band;
* Sarah Henry, Isabella Montalvo, Daniel Turner, Jeffrey Durelli and Benjamin Kates, All Catholic Orchestra;
* Clarissa Atkinson, first place winner for drawing in the Archdiocesan Student Art Exhibition;
* Kathy Nguyen, winner this year and last year of the Dad Vail Regatta Poster Contest;
* Ian Buchanan, Clarissa Atkinson and Jessica Schell, Bucks County Courier Times Reality Contest.
Also, Ryan school band members Daniel Turner and Jeffrey Durelli have earned Eagle Scout designation, and band member Connor McDonald is working to earn his Eagle Scout badge.
In a time to build, CatholicPhilly.com connects people and communities
As society emerges from the loss and separation of the pandemic, CatholicPhilly.com works to strengthen the connections between people, families and communities every day by delivering the news people need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live.
By your donation in any amount, you join in our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month.
Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Won't you consider making a gift today?
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can ― a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by credit card here:
Or make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103