For Jonathan’s Sake – Beyond the Broken Heart grief support group
Sacred Heart Church, 146 Church Street Phoenixville, PA 19460
Start Date and Time:
October 5, 2017 7:00 PM
End Date and Time
October 5, 2017 8:15 PM
A grief support group to address feelings of parent after the loss of a child due to the disease of addiction.
An informational session will be held on October 5th in preparation for a 6 week professionally facilitated support group.
– Identify and assess the mentions associated with the loss of a child due to the disease of addiction
– Experience others who share similar feelings and challenges and know they are not alone
– Develop strategies for coping, leading to a path of hope and healing.
The program is offered free of charge.
Enrollment is limited.
Sponsored by The Adolescent Awareness Foundation in Partnership with The Jonathan Moules Memorial Steps4Hope Foundation.
In a time of crisis CatholicPhilly.com keeps the information flowing
During the current coronavirus crisis, you can help CatholicPhilly.com deliver the kind of news people need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live ― every day.
Budgets are tight at this time, and CatholicPhilly's is no different than those of most families. We make sure your donation in any amount will go a long way toward continuing our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month.
Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Won't you consider making a gift today?
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can ― a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by credit card here:
Or make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103