Young Adult Emmaus Retreat
Malvern Retreat House
Start Date and Time:
Fridat June 28th 6:30PM
End Date and Time
Saturday June 29th 12PM
All young adults aged 18-35 are invited to attend this 24-hour retreat! Whether you are curious about Catholicism or are already deeply in love with the Church, we invite young people of all stages of faith to join us. This overnight retreat will bless all who attend
– it is guaranteed! Single or married – you are welcome here.
Fr. Jim Otto and Fr. John Wackerman are the retreat directors for this all-new retreat!
Ticket URL (optional)
Help us keep you informed -- CatholicPhilly.com can't do it without youDuring CatholicPhilly.com's fall donation campaign, you have a way to help us deliver the kind of news you need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live. Every household's costs keep rising, and we're no different. We make sure your dollars in any amount go a long way toward continuing our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month. Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can -- a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Or by credit card here: