Young Adult Emmaus Retreat
Malvern Retreat House
Start Date and Time:
Fridat June 28th 6:30PM
End Date and Time
Saturday June 29th 12PM
All young adults aged 18-35 are invited to attend this 24-hour retreat! Whether you are curious about Catholicism or are already deeply in love with the Church, we invite young people of all stages of faith to join us. This overnight retreat will bless all who attend
– it is guaranteed! Single or married – you are welcome here.
Fr. Jim Otto and Fr. John Wackerman are the retreat directors for this all-new retreat!
Ticket URL (optional)
In a time to build, CatholicPhilly.com connects people and communities
As society emerges from the loss and separation of the pandemic, CatholicPhilly.com works to strengthen the connections between people, families and communities every day by delivering the news people need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live.
By your donation in any amount, you join in our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month.
Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Won't you consider making a gift today?
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can ― a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community.
Make your donation by credit card here:
Or make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103