The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia’s (CFGP) Annual Women in Philanthropy Forum will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 8:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. at The Drexelbrook Catering & Event Center (Brandywine Ballroom) located at 4700 Drexelbrook Drive, Drexel Hill, PA 19026.
Women in Philanthropy is a networking event for female business leaders, nonprofit professionals, and philanthropists that aims to give women in the nonprofit sector stronger voices.
This in-person event will feature a panel discussion with some of the region’s most impactful female philanthropists and nonprofit leaders. Panel members include:
- Kasey Brown, President, Young Catholic Professionals Philadelphia
- Sarah O. Hanley, President & CEO, The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia
- Patricia Holloway, Chair, Paoli Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
- Sr. Meaghan V. Patterson, Executive Director, Dawn’s Place
- Marisally Santiago, Director of the Office for Ministry with Youth, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Dr. Laura Sicola (moderator) Founder, Vocal Impact Productions and Chair of the CFGP Executive Advisory Council
CFGP’s Women in Philanthropy Forum is a free event and is open to the public. To register, please visit here.
Join the CatholicPhilly.com family
CatholicPhilly.com works to strengthen the connections between people, families and communities every day by delivering the news people need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live.
By your donation in any amount, you and hundreds of other people become part of our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month.
Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Won't you consider making a gift today?
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can ― a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community and sustain CatholicPhilly.com as your trusted news source. Thank you in advance!
Make your donation by credit card here:
Or make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103