The Annual Santacruzan & Flores de Mayo & to commemorate the 41st Anniversary Celebration of The FILIPINO-AMERICAN COMMUNITY AT ST.
PETER the APOSTLE CHURCH SHRINE of ST. JOHN NEUMANN
- PETER THE APOSTLE /SHRINE OF ST. JOHN NEUMANN 5th Street and Girard Avenue PHILADELPHIA, PA 19123
Start Date and Time:
Saturday, May 20, 2017 @ 10AM
End Date and Time
Saturday, May 20, 2017 @ 5PM
10:00AM Holy Mass
11:30AM Procession of Virgin Mary Icons and Sagalas
12:00PM Barrio Fiesta
Fun games, raffle prices and more!!!
Santacruzan… a revered Filipino tradition celebrating the finding of the Holy Cross by the Empress Helena and Emperor Constantine.
Flores de Mayo… a floral May-time Festival celebrating the Filipinos’ great love for the Blessed Mother.
Join the CatholicPhilly.com family
CatholicPhilly.com works to strengthen the connections between people, families and communities every day by delivering the news people need to know about the Catholic Church, especially in the Philadelphia region, and the world in which we live.
By your donation in any amount, you and hundreds of other people become part of our mission to inform, form in the Catholic faith and inspire the thousands of readers who visit every month.
Here is how you can help:
- A $100 gift allows us to present award-winning photos of Catholic life in our neighborhoods.
- A $50 gift enables us to cover a news event in a local parish, school or Catholic institution.
- A $20 gift lets us obtain solid faith formation resources that can deepen your spirituality and knowledge of the faith.
- A small, automated monthly donation means you can support us continually and easily.
Won't you consider making a gift today?
Please join in the church's vital mission of communications by offering a gift in whatever amount that you can ― a single gift of $40, $50, $100, or more, or a monthly donation. Your gift will strengthen the fabric of our entire Catholic community and sustain CatholicPhilly.com as your trusted news source. Thank you in advance!
Make your donation by credit card here:
Or make your donation by check:
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PREVIOUS: AbbeyFest Concert Series coming to three parishes
NEXT: Doylestown parish invites adults to parenting workshop
Share this story